Putting ME First with ME TIME.

 

Do you identify as a woman? Reside in a neighborhood where you feel alone or unsupported by your "community"? Are you often left to multitask the daily to do list of your life? I willfully but reluctantly wear many hats in order to take care of my family and function in my career. However, I often find I need more in life than strict schedules and routinely ticking off boxes. At Me Time by Mila, the goal of my brand is to create a sisterhood support group where life’s daily pressures for women are taken away from one and placed on the breast of many. Me Time, by Mila is here to Nurture emotional needs of the Professional career woman, the Mother, the Leader, the Wife, the Caretaker, the Organizer, the Provider, the Comforter, and the "I'll figure it" out Woman.


Putting ME First with ME TIME.


Comments

Popular Posts